Wednesday 24 September 2014

1st day of Autumn


Yesterday was officially the first day of Autumn. This year is zooming by, Christmas will be here before we know it and then 2015 is only around the corner! It's crazy.

Now I have to admit I do love autumn time.. the sound of crunching leaves under your feet, cuddling up on the sofa with a big cosy blanket and a nice big mug filled with steaming hot chocolate (with marshmallows of course) watching winter films. Oh and the gorgeous autumn colours, dark purples, burnt oranges and mustard yellows.

What's a better way to celebrate than with a gorgeous pair of boots to add to your A/W14 wardrobe?


I'm a little late on the bandwagon with these cut out ankle boots, but they're definitely still on trend this year. They're so comfy, I literately haven't taken them off, they're now my go to shoes, they go with so many different outfits. They're the perfect autumn boots and tick all the right boxes for me.





Gema x

No comments:

Post a Comment